MLS® ID: 1226861
80 Uzzi AV
Westerly, Rhode Island, 02891 $309,000
A rare building lot on a quiet road at the desirable western edge of Misquamicut. Walk to your private fire district beaches and East Beach in Watch Hill. Flat, cleared and 4 BR septic design approved with architectural home plans available. No flood zone – build your dream home without compromise!
The Misquamicut Fire District is a family beach community nestled between the exclusive villages of Watch Hill and Weekapaug, representing one of the last great seaside values in New England.
Property features include:
• Walking distance to private MFD beaches and East Beach in Watch Hill
• Exclusive beach rights to the three MFD beaches, including parking & pavilions.
• Flat, dry land out of the flood zone and cleared for building
• DEM approved 4-bedroom septic design
• 4-bedroom architectural home plans available
Walking distance amenities include:
• Live music concerts on the beach
• Family movie nights at the beach
• Amusement parks and seasonal festivals
• Water sport rentals
• Gift shops
• Antique car nights
• Public access to fishing, clamming and crabbing
Downtown Westerly features a variety of restaurants, theaters, art galleries, live music, shops, a state-of-the-art YMCA, an outdoor skating rink, a fabulous library and the acclaimed Wilcox Park. We also have our very own Amtrak station for quick access to NYC and Boston and Westerly Airport for regional air service.