It is our honor to humbly announce that one of our agents, Nick Slocum, was recently selected to a prestigious list of local Five Star Real Estate Agents and was featured in the September 2011 Issue of Rhode Island Monthly.
Feel free to pick up a copy to take a look first hand at the complete list or read below to see the excerpt from the magazine breaking down the selection criteria and process.
“Five Star Professional partnered with Rhode Island Monthly to determine the real estate agents in the Rhode Island area who provide exceptional service and overall satisfaction. The Five Star Professional research team contacted clients, peers and industry experts and asked if they had experience working with a real estate agent. Those who participated in the research provided the name of a real estate agent and rated that individual according to criteria such as integrity, communication and customer service. The survey data was collected and scored, resulting in the list of 2011 Rhode Island Five Star Real Estate Agents. The research methodology allows no more than 7 percent of real estate agents to be named a Five Star Real Estate Agent. This year’s winners are listed and profiled in the following pages.
- Five Star Professional surveyed Rhode Island area residents who purchased a home priced at more than $100,000 within a 36 month period (November 2007 to November 2010) and 5,000 subscribers of Rhode Island Monthly. An additional 250 surveys were sent to mortgage and title companies.
- The final list of 2011 Rhode Island Five Star Real Estate Agents is a select group, representing less than 7% of real estate agents in the area.
- The 2011 Five Star Real Estate Agents do not pay a fee to be included in the research or the final list.
- Each real estate agent is screened against state governing bodies to verify that licenses are current and no disciplinary actions are pending. The list is reviewed by a panel of industry experts before it is finalized. Safeguards are built into the review process to reduce the ability to influence the final list on the basis of company affiliation.
- The inclusion of a real estate agent on the Five Star Real Estate Agent list should not be construed as an endorsement by Five Star Professional or Rhode Island Monthly.
- The research process incorporates a statistically valid sample in order to identify the real estate agents in the local market who score highest in overall satisfaction. Real Estate agents are not included on the list unless their score is statistically valid.
- For more information on the Five Star award and the research/selection methodology, go to: fivestarprofessional.com”
-Excerpt from September 2011 Issue of Rhode Island Monthly
Thank you for reading and for your continued support. As always, please don’t hesitate us or Nick Slocum at anytime.